The Employer Partnership Program is a Division of S.E.E.D. – Sustained Education & Entrepreneurial Development
As an employer, you will benefit from our internship partnership in three key ways.
We take the guess work out of having marketing interns.
We train, coordinate and develop your marketing interns.
We manage your interns from start to finish.
Together with Louve Notes Media Group, you define the overall marketing objectives for the agreed upon term. Our role is to provide on-going marketing development, training and mentoring of the interns and your role is to provide a safe environment for our interns to implement marketing strategies in a real-world, hands-on environment, through the duration of the internship. The benefits include but are not limited to:
- A year round source of highly motivated pre-professionals
- The opportunity to have new perspectives on various processes, procedures and programs
- Quality candidates for temporary or seasonal positions and projects
- The increased visibility of your organization on college campuses
- The freedom for professional staff to pursue other important projects and tasks
- A flexible, cost-effective work force that does not require a long-term employment commitment
- A proven, cost-effective way to recruit and evaluate potential employees
- All the benefits of an internship program without the recruitment, management and admin responsibilities
Louve Notes Media Group provides you with a trained and inbound marketing certified team of interns for a six-month or one-year term.* We not only manage all paperwork, scheduling and communication required by the university and the intern; we provide full-service marketing support to you and the ongoing marketing training and development for the intern **.